Sunday, July 6, 2008

How to add and edit posts

If you haven’t already done so, register. (You should have got a registration e-mail from me. If you haven’t let me know and I’ll add you to the list.)

  1. Go to the blogsite
  2. Click on “Sign in” at the top right hand side of the page
  3. Enter your google account and password – at the top right of the page. You’ll come to a page called “Dashboard” – the white area in the middle of the page has all the links you need to edit stuff..
  4. Click on “View blog”

To add a post

  1. Click on the link “New post”

To edit a post

  1. Click on the link “Customise”
  2. Go to the tab “Posting” at the top left of the page
  3. Click on “Edit Posts” (just under the “Posting” tab)
  4. Scroll down the list of postings and find the one you want. Click on “edit”
  5. Make the changes, and then click on “Publish Post”
  6. Click on “View Blog” to get back to the blog.

3 comments:

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

I think you actually need to accept my invitation to register as well as set up a google account. I've sent you another invitation. Hope it works. Anyway am home tonight (I hope - unless something untowards happens) if you want to call. Kirsten